What are the top advantages of completing a master’s in marketing?
Marketing continues to be a crowd-puller in terms of attracting young talent to the corporate space in 2022. Most young people think of a marketing career as cool, hip, and happening and would easily invest money to acquire a master’s in marketing.
But is an advanced marketing programme worth your time and effort? Let’s find out!
How can you benefit from enrolling in a comprehensive marketing programme?
If you are new to the marketing industry, a marketing management programme might be your best bet to get a solid foundation. Not only can the course boost your marketing skills but
- You can unleash your creativity to solve major business problems: Marketing involves finding innovative ways to make company products or services appealing to the target crowd. Hence, you will find plenty of opportunities to put your creativity to the test for finding solutions to marketing problems.
- Marketing is quite interesting as a field of study: Marketing involves a lot of intriguing operations including designing campaigns, writing engaging content, and scouring the internet to check out competitors. Hence, a marketing career might rarely be dull and repetitive.
- The programme can introduce you to diverse sub-domains within the marketing field: Marketing is rather a vast field and has plenty of sub-niches such as brand management, marketing management, and digital marketing. You can choose to specialize in any marketing field you want after your graduation.
- You can look forward to diverse career prospects after your graduation: Owing to the diverse sub-niches, there’s also a wide variety of roles and positions that you can explore with a marketing degree.
- Salary packages in the marketing field are quite decent: Unlike popular myths, salary packages are decent in the marketing industry. As per a Glassdoor.com report, marketing managers in Germany can earn around € 70000 per year.
- You can gain multiple transferable skills: A good marketing programme can also equip you with many important transferable skills such as leadership, communication skills, empathy, and critical thinking skills.
What kind of career prospects can you expect with an advanced degree in marketing?
Marketing is an extremely dynamic field which means there are new types of jobs and roles in the industry every year. Thus, you would be in no dearth of exciting roles to choose from once you complete your marketing degree.
Here are some intriguing examples of marketing positions in 2022
- Content marketing specialist
- Senior copywriter
- Digital marketing specialist
- SEO Specialist
- Market researcher
- Marketing Executive
- Audience analyst
- Digital campaign strategist
You can also progress to executive roles in the marketing industry such as a director of digital marketing or a marketing manager if you acquire further industry certifications.
Start looking for appropriate digital marketing or marketing management courses from reputed business schools and take your future marketing career to greater heights.