QuickBooks invoice printing problems!
An invoice is a type of bill for a record between a customer and a vendor. It indicates what is sold and how much is owed. Invoices are the bills that are issued by a seller to a buyer for the items they have purchased or already received. It is an account-based transaction process between vendors and buyers. But it is only for those who are working with each other on a continuous or regular basis. QuickBooks Services offers this invoicing facility under one of their product i.e. QuickBooks Online.
QuickBooks is the most renowned, famous, and easy software. It is a tool specially designed for the purpose to help all small, medium, and large-sized businesses. However, sometimes it might throw printing issues but you don’t need to worry about it. This is a very small problem and can be resolved in no time.
How to create an invoice in QuickBooks Online?
- At the left menu bar, go to the “customers” menu and then click on the customer for whom you are making the invoice.
- Now, select “create an invoice” after clicking on the drop-down at the right of the customer.
- Fill in all the credentials, like- date, item, description, quantity, rate, etc., and complete your invoice form.
- Select “save” or “save and send” to email the invoice.
Following these few above-mentioned steps, you can easily create an invoice in QuickBooks Online. Also, you can allow your customers to pay for your invoices through the emailed invoice. Though there is some fee attached with it it is well worth for all the money spent.
How to create an invoice in QuickBooks Windows (Pro, Premier, Enterprise)?
- Firstly, find the “customer” menu at the top menu bar and then click on “create invoices”.
- Next, from the dropdown menu at the top left “customer: job” section, select the customer or job.
- Edit all the necessary details, like- invoice data, description, quantity, rate, and other invoice particulars.
- Finally, click on “save” or “save and close”.
How to create an invoice in QuickBooks for Mac?
- At the top menu bar, go to the “customer” menu.
- Click on “create estimates”.
- Now select the customer from the “customer: job” drop-down menu.
- Complete your invoice form with all the credentials needed, like- date, item, description, quantity, rate, etc.
- At last click on the “save” option.
How to print an invoice in QuickBooks Online?
In order to print a copy of the invoice to keep in records or for mailing it to your customer, follow the below steps:-
- Click on “sales” or “invoicing” from the left menu.
- After this, you will find an “invoices” tab at the top of the page. Click on that “invoices” tab.
- Move to the invoice you want to mail and from the “action” column click on the drop-down arrow.
- Select the “print” option.
- At the top right-hand corner, click on the printer icon. Click on print.
How to edit an invoice?
- Select “sales or invoicing” from the lest hand menu.
- Click on the “invoices tab”.
- Find the invoice you want to edit and then click on it to open it.
- Do all the needful changes.
- As soon as you are done with all the above-mentioned steps. Click on the “save and close” or “save and send” option.
How to deal with invoice printing problems?
At first, try to fix the printing errors on your own. Just follow the steps given below-
- First, switch off the printer.
- Restart the computer.
- Switch the printer back on.
- Make sure that the printer paper has been loaded perfectly.
- Click on the “windows start button” and browse to the “control panel”.
- Double-click the “faxes” and “printers”.
- In case if the printer shows offline then right-click the printer.
- After completing all the above steps, click on use printer online.
How to arrange a callback request from the QuickBooks support team?
QuickBooks Services are great in terms of its products as well as the customer services. So, to resolve this invoice printing issue you can request a call from the QuickBooks expert team. Here are the steps to be followed for the same-
- Go to the “help” menu and click on “Get QuickBooks Help” from there.
- Now click on the “Let’s Talk” option after typing “printer issue” in the text box.
- Select “get a callback” and fill in all your contact details.
So, if you are facing a problem with invoice printing then at first try to uninstall and reinstall the printer. This will most likely resolve the issue by refreshing the link between QuickBooks and the printer. Also, it will improve the relationship between the computer and the printer. However, if you still face trouble printing the invoice after the reinstallation.
Then drop a callback request to our QuickBooks expert team by following the above steps. Our expert team member will contact you soon and your printing issue will get resolved in no time.